LiteN’Less: Clean and simple.
Next Level Stormwater Management TM‘s latest project is this condo amenity space in Ottawa on June 2, 2017. This gorgeous space boasts the LiteN’LessTM vegetated system, ideal for stormwater management without excessive loading.
Tested to CAN/CSA A123.24
The LiteN’Less uses four core layers: the pre-vegetated Sedum Blanket, Needled Mineral Hydro Blanket, Drainage Mat and Root Barrier. The innovation is in the slight variation of these core layers to offer increased stormwater retention or decreased saturated weight, depending on the designer’s goals.
LiteN’Less vegetated roof systems are “soilless” with no loose growing medium making for a quick and simple installation, and low maintenance. Pre-grown sedum blankets are grown locally, in outdoor fields, harvested like sod and installed by rolling directly on top of loose-laid base layers.
The LiteN’Less system installed on this amenity space retains 38 l/m2.
• Pre-grown, instant green with 85% vegetation coverage upon installation
• Saturated weight 50 kg/m2
• Between 8-10 species of sedum, and mosses
• Delivered in rolls: Easy to transport, install and maintain
• Premium base layers are high performing and fully customizable
• No “loose” growing medium allows for a clean, fast and simple installation
• Retractable, if necessary, for easy roof access
• Low maintenance
LiteN’Less is enhanced by Urbanscape. A new generation of mineral wool providing an alternative to the traditional variety it is free from formaldehyde, phenols, and acrylics . This reduces harmful manufacturing emissions and workplace exposures, improving the overall sustainability of buildings into which the product is incorporated.